The Cave Run Sailing Association invites you to our annual Benefit Regatta for Youth Sailing!
* Registration can be found near the bottom of this page – there is no fee!
We HIGHLY encourage everyone to become a sponsor of this event – there is an option that fits all budgets! Follow the link below to learn more and become a sponsor or to make a general donation!
Thanks to our donors and sponsors. Please support our business sponsors!
This Year’s Benefit Regatta Sponsors:
- Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. – Commodore Sponsor
- Kelly & Chuck Emrich – Luncheon Sponsor
- Molly & Lee Sutherland – New Sail Sponsor
- Terry D. Clark – New Sail Sponsor
- Bradley Leslie – New Sail Sponsor
- Ruth & Al Lawton – Opti Sponsor
- Fresca & David Leddy – Opti Sponsor
- Diana & Steve Morris – Opti Sponsor
- John Shropshire – Opti Sponsor
- Valerie & Ben Askren – CRYSA Sign for the Trailer Sponsor
- Charmaine & Fred Pfister – CRYSA Sign for the Trailer Sponsor
- Mel Burch – Location Sponsor
- Liz Harris – Sponsor a Child Sponsor
- Jim McFarlane – Sponsor a Child Sponsor
- Beverly Hale – Sailing Lesson Materials Sponsor
- Jane Snarr – Sailing Lesson Materials Sponsor
- Stokley’s Marine
- Crash’s Landing
- Frosty Freeze
- Studio 60
What: Benefit Regatta for Cave Run Youth Sailing Academy
- CRSA enlists the boats, skippers, race committee, crew, volunteers, and also provides the awards and lunch; all CRSA members are encouraged to come out and have some fun and help with this event by sailing, crewing, prepping the lunch, or supporting the race committee
Who: Benefitting the Cave Run Youth Sailing Academy
- Proceeds will help with boat acquisition and maintenance expenses for the Academy’s sailboats and trailers
Where: West Group Use Area – Twin Knobs Campground – Cave Run Lake
- All event activities other than the actual sailing are held at the West Group Use Area at the Twin Knobs Campground at Cave Run Lake
When: May 13, 2023
9:30am – Registration
10:00am – Skippers Meeting
11:30am – Races Begin
2:30pm – Awards
* Only Captains need to fill out the registration form
Please contact David Leddy (email@example.com) with questions.