The Rhodes is a Rhodes 22 with a swing keel, full set of sails, and an outboard motor for docking maneuvers. She is currently located on mooring ball 56 in the mooring field. She is equipped for day sailing use only and can accommodate up to six people .
Popular with all members, we recommend reserving her asap
Our suggested usage donation is $100 per day.
The requirements for her use are as follows:
- You are a member of Cave Run Sailing Association, and
- You have completed sailing courses equivalent to ASA 101 (Basic Keel Boat Sailing), or
- You have a sailing resume’ which might include the following:
- you have sailed as captain on at least inland lakes
- you are a captain of a sailboat used primarily for racing
- you own or have owned a sailboat
To reserve The Rhodes, please complete the Sailboat Usage Agreement below
Sailboat Usage Agreement (Only for Club Members. You must be signed in to view).
Operational Checklist for The Rhodes (Please download and print)
For more information, email email@example.com